ZetaFinder Analyzer - Undiluted Zeta Potential
Cost-Effective Zeta Potential Analyzer provides accurate data quickly and without the need for sample dilution, thus avoiding dilution artifacts and errors (Zeta potential can change drastically upon sample dilution).
Rugged, and Versatile. Gold-plated
Zeta dip Probe can be used in sample cell or standalone containers
Automatic Titration for easiest IEP
Onboard sample mixing and pumping for sample homogeneity during
analysis, without particle settling.
Ideal for Lab and Plant use, R&D,
QC and On-Line
Click HERE for the ZetaFinder brochure
From the most-trusted name in Zeta Potential and Particle Sizing
instrumentation for the last 30 years, the ZetaFinder Zeta
potential analyzer performs undiluted Zeta potential measurements
using the Electrokinetic Sonic Amplitude (ESA) technique invented
and patented by Matec Applied Sciences. The ZetaFinder does
not use optical means and can therefore analyze samples from low
to high percent solids, opaque or translucent at any pH level. The
ZetaFinder analyzes numerous materials at various conditions:
aqueous, non-aqueous, opaque, viscous, nanoparticles, etc., at 0-14
pH, 0.1 to 60% vol % solids, 1 nanometer to 30 microns. Here are
some of the many benefits the ZetaFinder offers:
- Zeta measurements without sample dilution or sample preparation, thus eliminating operator errors, and data uncertainty while saving time.
- Cost-effective Resonant hardware design.
- Perfect for Nanoparticles and larger thanks to its wide particle size range capability: 1 nanometer to 30 microns.
- Automatic/Unattended Potentiometric and Volumetric Titrations for easiest and fastest Iso-Electric Point (IEP) determination, Surfactant Adsorption Effects, and many other dynamic measurements.
- No particle-settling adverse effects thanks to its onboard sample mixing and/or pumping capability during measurement.
- Zeta dip sensor allows measurements in sample cell or standalone containers.
- Rugged, suitable for most samples including nanoparticles, aqueous, non-aqueous, highly viscous, low-to-high percent solids (0.1 to 60% vol), and 0-14 pH among others.
- Simultaneous pH, Conductivity, and Temperature measurements.
- Free lifetime consulting with any of
our Matec colloid experts, whether related to the ZetaFinder or any
other colloid-science topic.
The figures below show examples of automatic, unattended potentiometric titrations
of an alumina, and a titania sample. Their IEP locations are readily determined
by the ZetaFinder instrument.