CHDF-3000 - High Resolution Particle Size Distributions
High-Resolution Analysis for True Particle Size Distribution Data
Matec Applied Sciences proudly brings you the CHDF3000 with the latest advancements in
High-Resolution particle size distribution (PSD) analysis. The CHDF3000 replaces Matecís powerful
CHDF2000 High-Resolution Particle Sizer. While Light-Scattering based instruments provide mainly
mean particle size data, the CHDF3000 provides complete, true PSD data in the range 5nm to 3 microns.
The CHDF3000 can measure particle size distributions with very high resolution because the particles
are physically fractionated according to size before detection by the patented Capillary Hydrodynamic
Fractionation (CHDF) technique. The CHDF3000 combines Matecís 20 years of High-Resolution Particle sizing expertise.
See the graphs below for the benefits of true PSD data.
OFFERS THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
The latest technology for High-Resolution Particle Size Distribution (PSD) measurement,
including High Particle Detection Sensitivity, and Nanoparticle Optimized analysis.
True particle size distributions are measured - No assumptions are needed
regarding the shape of the particle size distribution
Accurate heterogeneous sample analysis Ėincluding Nanoparticles- thanks to its
particle-density independent analysis.
Automated/Unattended operation. All components are controlled and operated by a
simple single Windows User Interface.
Some of the advances of the CHDF3000 are:
- Highest reliability and easy operation in QC/R&D/online processes.
- Outstanding Particle-Detection Sensitivity thanks to its new UV-Detection platform that incorporates a tapered detection flow cell.
- Increased Detection Dynamic Range for minor-proportion particle size populations in the presence of major ones.
- New CHDF Pump System for maximum performance.
- Continuous monitoring/control of all measurement data in tandem with the Pump, UV-Detector, and Auto-Samplerís own processors.
- Compact footprint for modern labs where space may be limited.
- Automatic/unattended analysis via auto-sampler.
- High-resolution capability of 10%.
- Particle-density independent suitable for heterogeneous-composition samples.
- Sample volume less than 1 ml
- Analysis time of 10 minutes irrespective of the sampleís PSD as shown below.
List of worldwide users